Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Swimming Pools and Duckies

Mommy and Daddy have been trying to get me to go to the swim pool lately. Mommy says that she doesn't want me to be afraid of the water like sissy was at my age. So last week they took me to a pool at Lake Harriet... I didn't like it. Period.

That pool was loud, had lots of big kids running around, and the water was very very cold. I didn't like it, and I let them know it.

My new Swim Pool
But Daddy doesn't like it when I say no, so he got me my very own swim pool! He put it in the backyard on the patio and then we filled it up! I couldn't go in it right away because it was like the big pool at the park. Cold.

So when I did finally get into my pool it was nice and warm and Daddy got in with me! He liked the pool too. I could tell because he got in first!

I got Duckie!
I asked if I could have some friends come over and play in the pool with me. So Mommy said yes and got my Duckie friends to join me. I like them, they like to be in the water and I like to be in the water with them.

Mommy said that I can go in the swim pool any time I want, and Daddy said that I can do that too. But I'm not sure if I want to go everyday. Because getting out of the pool is very hard to do. Have you tried to get out of a pool. It is a lot harder then it looks!
Getting out is hard to do

No comments:

Post a Comment