Monday, August 16, 2010

My first Baseball Game

Mommy, Daddy and Sister took me out for a ride yesterday. We went to a big park that was really loud and had all kinds of weird but interesting smells. After walking around for a long time, we went up a big set of steps and then sat down.

I'm not sure why we sat there and watch a couple of little guys running around a park for what seemed like hours. Daddy would yell something every once in a while, and Mommy would give him a funny look. Sister was eating food and drinking sodas while sending text messages. Then there would be a loud man talking, and once in a while there was a loud crack of a noise. Sometime the people around me would get really excited by this, other times they would just make a sighing noise.

All I know is, it was a really nice day to be at a park. I just don't understand why we couldn't go and play in the park too.

Next time, I'm going to learn to walk so that I can go down to the big park and play and not just sit still in a chair all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment