Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Sister's Birthday

I can't believe it, but a month ago it was my Sister Stefanie's Birthday!

Sister is helping with Dinner
I was so tired out from the party that I'm finally getting around to writing about it. Lets see, she had lots of guests at her party. There was M&D, Both of my Grandparents, my Uncles Howard Jeff, my aunt Amy, my cousins Bryan and Kara, and my sisters friend Julia! What a crowd!
My Uncle Howard
Cousin Bryan and me eating our dinner
They call this, "blowing out the candles"
Me and the girls
Sister and Grandpa Howard
Sister and Uncle Howard
Sister and Bryan playing, no fair!
I was just told that I too will have a birthday someday
Passing "gifts" around. I want some gifts too!
My sisters friend Julia, I like her

No comments:

Post a Comment