Thursday, September 2, 2010

MN State Fair

Mommy, Daddy (M&D) and Sister all came with me to my very first Minnesota State Fair yesterday.
They told me that it was a beautiful day for the Fair, and I have to agree with them. It was nice and warm, but not too warm to be able to crawl around and see all of the great stuff there is there.


I got to see my very first Lamb, Horse, Pig, Cheese Curd, John Deer, Solar Energy Panel, 80's Cover Band, Pronto Pup, $30K Fishing Boat, Lumber Jack, Butter Sculpture, Lama, Baby Cow, Coffee Roaster, Politician, Radio Broadcast, Marching Band, Chainsaw Sculpture, Sham-Wow Demonstration, Cooligan Water Softener, and Deep Fried Bacon

It was a very good day to spend with my family.

I'm a John Deer Girl now... I think I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment