Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday Night Daddy's Night

If it is a Thursday, that must mean that I'm hanging out with Daddy. Luckily I got to hang out with Mommy and big sister earlier in the day. So I pretty much got everyone's attention today.


Daddy took me to a place he called the Galleria Mall. Not sure about that place. I mean I liked a pair a silk baby pajamas that I found, but daddy said that 79 dollars for them was just too much.

Then daddy found a Tumi briefcase for the price of a semester of college for me. So in the end, neither one of us got anything there.

Instead I took daddy out for dinner at a small neighborhood restaurant in Hopkins called Le Gordon's. The owner likes me, and I like to talk to him. Daddy ordered the Chorizo and Chicken tacos, and I had the Caliente Leche. That's warm milk!


No comments:

Post a Comment